Rebirthing Breathwork in Philadelphia
An Introduction and beginning training
led by Tony Lo Mastro & Maureen Malone
Maureen and Tony are the Center Managers for the New York & Philadelphia Rebirthing Communities, rebirthers and Teachers for The Loving Relationship Training
Rebirthing (Conscious Connected Breathing) is a breathing technique that utilizes your relationship with your breath to release stress and tension from the body and access and release stored emotion. During this weekend you will have the opportunity to experience rebirthing both experientially and educationally. The benefits of rebirthing include an increased ability to feel and resolve the effects of the past, increased aliveness and a more insightful and fulfilling experience of yourself and your life.
Our being together is designed to:
* Inspire you to use your breath to support increased well being in your life.
* Excite you about The Law of Attraction and your ability to attract
what you want.
* Support a positive state of mind by discovering and changing limiting beliefs.
* Introduce the concepts of Spiritual Purification and Longevity Skills.
The weekend includes a group rebirth and two paired Rebirthing exchanges.
Tuition: $295 $175 for reviewers
$100 deposit payable to, Maureen Malone 1027 69th Ave Phila PA 19126
Dates: June 14, 15, 16,, 2013
Times: Fri., 7 pm -10 pm; Sat.,12:00 - 8:00 pm; Sun., 12:00 - 8:00 pm
Location: The Philadelphia Rebirthing Center 1027 69th Ave., Philadelphia PA 19127
Center 215 424-4444 - Maureen 215 431-8838 Tony 215779-1254 email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philadelphia Nine Month Program
We are delighted to be offering another 9 Month Personal Growth and Breathwork Training in Philadelphia. We begin the weekend of Setember 6, 7, 8, and continue for a weekend a month for 9 months..
MAUREEN MOBIL 215 431-8838 - TONY MOBIL 215 779-1254
Fee $4950 Reviewers $3500.00
Every SUNDAY, YIN YOGA - 10am-11:30am - with Susan Bertalino $10) - Enjoy a great Sunday by starting your day with Yin Yoga at The Rebirthing Center. Yin Yoga is focused on the connective tissues of the body ( with mostly seated poses).
To quote from one of the YIN YOGA sites : Yin Yoga has the same goals and objectives as any other school of yoga; however, it directs the stimulation normally created in the asana portion of the practice deeper than the superficial or muscular tissues (which we are calling the yang tissues). Yin Yoga targets the connective tissues, such as the ligaments, bones, and even the joints of the body that normally are not exercised very much in a more active style of asana practice.
Suitable for almost all levels of students, Yin Yoga is a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular (yang) styles of yoga that emphasize internal heat, and the lengthening and contracting of our muscles. Yin Yoga generally targets the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine. (from yinyoga.com).
PLEASE RSVP FOR THIS CLASS SO WE WILL KNOW IN ADVANCE OUR ROOM SET UP. CALL THE CENTER AT 215-424-4444. We are located at 1027 69th Avenue/Philadelphia, PA 19126
Chiropractic is designed to find interference to the Nervous System and through the use of specific adjustments assist your body in restoring its balance within the Nervous System to allow for the fullest functioning of every other system within your body. A spine that is free of interference allows for the perfection of innate expression within your mind, body and spirit.
Dr. Paul Stratton is available at the Philadelphia Rebirthing Center.
* The second Thursdays of the month: Noon to 5:00pm
UPCOMING THURSDAY DATES:
July 11, August 8, September 12, October 10, November 14, December 12.
* Also we now include one Sunday each month: 10:00am to 1:00pm
UPCOMING SUNDAY DATES:
July 21, August 25, September22, October 20, November 24, December 22.
Call Sharon Stratton 215 230-7001
ABOUT DR. PAUL W. STRATTON
Paul Stratton, D.C
Chiropractor, Mind-Body Teacher and Seminar Leader
Dr. Paul is a dynamic teacher and practitioner who will engage you on many levels. An extremely gifted Chiropractor, he has been in practice for over sixteen years. Dr. Paul brings over 28 years of experience in the Mind-Body field to his work.
SUNDAY'S, , March 3rd, April 7th.
with Maureen Malone & Tony Lo Mastro
4pm - 6pm $25
Held at Yoga on Main
4363 Main Street
Manayunk, PA 19127
For More Information call The Philadelphia Rebirthing Center – 215 424 4444
Rebirthing is learning a relationship with your breath and the power of the breath as a function of the body. Rebirthing, which is circular breathing, last for approximately an hour and relieves the negative charge in cell memory. Rebirthing sessions with a practitioner aim to facilitate positive change through working with the breath and taking responsibility for thoughts, feelings and actions. The sessions will help to identify birth trauma, family patterns, inherited attitudes and specific negative thoughts. Rebirthers aim to support clients in using the breath to ground themselves safely in their body during emotional, physical releases and spiritual insights. Rebirthing connects us to ourselves and gives an experience of present time. We can observe and make conscious choices from a clearer perspective
and feeling of well being.
Tony and Maureen are recognized as two of the elders of rebirthing which they have been practicing and teaching for over 30 years. Come and experience their beautiful gifts in this wonderful experience called the “Group Rebirth”.
THE ONE YEAR SEMINAR 2012 -1013
The One Year Seminar is a group of people who meet one day a month for a year. The purpose is to experience rich and full spiritual community and fellowship in the learning of personal mastery. A part of each meeting is personal sharing. We really see each other and support each other. Breathing sessions are a part of each meeting.
The monthly topic guidelines are
- Mind Mastery Mind is first. Explore creative thought and give affirmative repetition to lift the negative re-enforcement of the past. Develop psychic quiet. (Samadhi of the mind)
- Air The invisible. Unravels birth trauma and the birth death cycle. Rebirthing, conscious connected breathing. Clearing the emotional body and purification by Spirit.
- Water is emotionally neutralizing. Grow to include the consciousness of water, bathing, a walk in the rain, an awareness of drinking the high vibration liquid and how, as Doctor Emoto shows us, it affects our bodies.
- Fire Fire has a voice, being in the presence of fire purifies the etheric energy around us. Fire dissolves the death urge and clears emotional pollution. Includes sleeping by and sitting with an open flame and fire ceremony.
- Earth The earth is my body, the earth is my virtue. A year to additionally master food, sex, sleep and prosperity. The year includes fasting, exercise and daily walks as a form of worship.
- Guru principle Address school trauma. Nurture a devotional relationship to your personal Divine (Bhakti). Discipline applied to what you want to learn and respect for the immortals. (those that have come before us to give example of a path of liberation)
- Grace Dissolves senility trauma and increases aliveness. Know in your mind and body you are loved and supported by the Providence you create for yourself. (Your personal Divine)
- Community Clears parental disapproval syndrome. Includes mutual support and learning to love wisely. This can give joy and value to a long robust life.
- Prosperity Learn for yourself what abundance means in all areas of your life. Love, health, money relationships, enthusiasm, all this is a container of peaceful knowing.
- Spiritual healing Investigate the avenues to everlasting life, health and youthfulness of the body. Includes reading emotional messages in body symptoms and how to process them.
- Group participation month We decide what to do together to entertain ourselves as a group and as a group what we can collectively do as an expression of public service.
- Completion We can complete and live. Start again.
Saturdays: September 29, October 27, November 24, December 22, January 19,
February 16, March 16, April 13, May 11, June 8, July 6, August 3.
Location The Philadelphia Rebirthing Center
Times 10am – 8pm (ending time approximate)
For information and to enroll call
Tony or Maureen at the Rebirthing Center 215-424-4444 or 212-534-2969
Maureen Mobile 215- 431-8838 or 212-534-2969
Tony Mobile 215 -779-1254